GPS trackers for kids are new innovations available in the market and hereO is one such smart tracker that is doing quite well in the business. It is considered as the smallest or the tinniest connected, real time GPS tracking device in the world, particularly designed for children three years and above. The device is the first time when a smart tracking tech has been developed to fit in the trendy watches of the kids.
What does hereO do?
The tracking device helps the parents and the guardians to know about the whereabouts of their kids at any time directly on their smart phone with the help of hereO app. It can even send messages like “your child has reached school” and similar such notifications. With one click of a button you are actually able to monitor and track your child’s location.
There are many more things that hereO is capable of doing
- View the exact location of your kid via the app.
- Receive alerts and notifications when your child enters or leaves the frequently visited locations or places like schools.
- The panic alerts can warn the parents if their kid is in danger or require immediate help. hereO sends alerts to all the family members via hereO Family app.
- If the watch is removed, a warning signal is sent to the parents and the family members with the last location of the child.
- You can view the history of the child’s locations.
- You can even get directions to the location of the child.